Friday, May 2, 2008

We must BALL.....the Time is Now!!!! Guest Appearance by The Cast of "Forrest Gump"


Yesterday I didn'y go to school because I was completing scholarship essays. Then I went to school at 3:20pm to hand them in so that I would be considered into getting a scholarship. Afterwards I went home and changed because my boy Asbel had asked me to come back to the park and play. Upon my arrival to the park he saw these two whites guys and two blacks guys playing ball. I was with my brother Ryane and my boys, Asbel, Julian and Domonic. My boys were already playing "Utah" when I got there so I joined in. As soon as I retrieved the rock, the domination begun. I started up with a smooth floater, then hit 5 freethrows in a row then missed the sixth one. I played defense until getting the ball soon after. I was at the 3-pointer on the right wing, then I dribbled to the freethrow and jumped as everything went into slow motion, kind of like ESPN instant replay. Asbel tried to block me so he put his hand in front of the ball to knock it down, but remember I'm still in the air when this is all happening so as I'm flying past his hand I shot the ball. Cash, Money, Wet, All Water, Swish!!!! Well whatever you want to call it.... bottom line is that it was good. Then my shooting spree was interupted by the men playing on the other court. They was like "How 'bout some 4-on-4, you wanna play?", of course I couldn't refuse the challenge. Not for nothing, but the team looked like the cast from "Forrest Gump". True Story. I played against Forrest and Asbel played against Lt. Dan and Domonic played against Bubba. Julian played my brother, who didn't look like any of the cast from the movie, but I admit he did look like one of the hippies. We waxed their asses (donkeys) and went home satisfied. Then Ryane and I went home.

No comments: