Sunday, May 11, 2008

Night Of Chaos


Yesterday I had passed by the park, when my boy, asked me to come the park to play ball. So I came later on after eating at my place. I came back to a full court game that had already begun, and so they wanted me, to sub in for those that complied. Later, Georgie asks me to come in for him, so I came in and scored with a post move. Then the next time I got the ball I hit a jumper and another following that one, then Georgie had came back in to win the game. Then the next game I scored 6 points and we won the game, 21-17. Then after a couple people bounced I went and played manhunt with my friends. Climbing fences, jumping stairs and whatnot. This is what we did. It was mad fun. Then when running after each other tired everyone out. We bought eggs and went to a roof to test our aim and power. I was able to throw an egg at the middle highway on the Williamsburg Bridge. And my cousin, Matt, hit this guy riding a bike right on the head, that was the highlight of the day.

No comments: