Monday, May 12, 2008

My Last Blog, My Last Everything


I plan to make a tribute to my Senior Seminar class. In this class I learned several things, the most important and obvious: Don't slack off! I also learn that life isn't going to be easy, because there are sadistic jerks in this world that make it a hell of a lot harder to live, just for the fun of it. In the early years those people are teachers. Later on, those sadistic jerks take on the form of bosses or industrial corporation owners. But in the end I realized that those sadistic jerks should be thanked for pushing us to reach our best abilities, so thank you Ms. Apostalou making us struggle for our more than earned diplomas. I think I speak for all my classmates when I say "Gee............. thanks". I know we thought The Charter school was unneccesary and overrated. But I believe that most of the senior class...uh... I mean 4% of the senior class can say they didn't regret attending this school. And with this I would like to thank the staff for being the coolest people from the security guards to the janitors, especially Sandy in the office. Also I'd like to thank the teachers, Mr. Maddox (math), Ms. Struthers (english), Mr. Sullivan (advisor and science), Mr. Patterson (latin and sense of humor and sarcasm), Mr. Kantner (who entertains me with money and has his funny moments), Mr. Jones (a great vocalist and awesome teacher, with whom I found my voice), Mr. Lynch (for being him), Ms. Bryne Lau (freshman english), Mr. Frey (for being our global drill sergeant), Mr. Mertens and Mr. Hirsch (for being super cool), Ms. Saqe ( for being a stand-up comedian, joking on Alan Campoverde and teaching us at the same time), and how could I forget the CEO, Mr. Eddie Calderon-Melendez, for if it wasn't for him this school and education would not be possible. So for this occasion I would like present everyone that I mentioned with these.

No comments: