Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Berry Park on South 3rd st.- Ball Chronicles


On May 4, 2008, Me and my cousins, Michael Mercado and Matthew Soto went to South 3rd to play ball. There we met up with my boys, Georgie, Qui-qui, and Jonathan. Then we started a game. With Qui-qui, Michael, Matthew, Jonathan and me on a team against Georgie, and these other kids. Simply put, we beat them easy. Everyone was scoring at will with no hesitation. We was using crazy teamwork with sick passes. In the end we were the victors. Then Georgie had wanted to run it again, but the result was no different than the last. We then sat down after the second game to talk about "Call of Duty 4" and "Grand Theft Auto IV". Then I received a call from my cousin, Max and received confirmation of his obtaining of "Grand Theft Auto IV". Therefore I went to his house immediately after the call, but left my basketball at the park..........

No comments: