Sunday, May 11, 2008

Fist Of Fury!!!!!!


If you've seen this video then you probably know why I would like to be like him. He clocks in at about 7 punches per second. I wouldn't mess with him. I wonder what kind of training you must undergo to be as skilled as he is with his hands. Gio Castillo, my friend, I hear is a good fighter, but this guy would kill George Santiago, a boxer who beat Gio in a bout. But he is not even throwing straight punches, because he is striking certain pressure points. If he was throwing stationary straight punches I believe his speed would be 10-12 punches. I was thinking about this video when I was play fighting with my cousins, it seems like everyone is slow compared to this guy. For all the critics, I'm sure if you fight someone like this, I could record it as the "World's Fastest Knockout".

No comments: