Thursday, May 8, 2008

NBA BALLERS at 84 Park


On May 7, 2008, I went to 84 park to find Coach Bentley with the twins, Elon and Matthew. He was running some drills with them. So then he asked me to run it with them, so I did. We ran several 3-on-3. The rules were that when the defense got the ball, it had to be cleared at the half court line and 3 second violation was in play. We run like 4 of those games, and the worst massacre was Elon, Domonic and me against Matthew, Damien and Juan, where the score was 21-4. Then we saw familiar faces..... it was Forrest and Lt. Dan. We picked up some more people and ran a full court with NBA rules. We had my little cousin, Mitchell, 10, play as the point guard. He is a great pointguard for a 10 year old; he alone gave me 5 assists. and I scored like 11 in that game. After the game, we won of course, but by forfeit. The opposition couldn't handle the pressure, so they cried and just cracked, kind of like this .

No comments: